English Advanced - HSC
Common Module: Texts and Human Experiences
Module A: Textual Conversations
- English Advanced Syllabus
- 114 Literary Techniques and Definitions
- Form, Setting, and Metatheatre
- Annotations of Selected Texts - NESA
Note: The upkeep and relevance of these critical readings is managed by people outside of our team. We’ve linked Internet Archive links and mirrored to IPFS wherever possible, but if stuff breaks in this section, it’s most likely gone for good.
- The Tempest & Hagseed: Textual Conversations
- The Tempest and Use of the Masque Genre
- Caliban in Shakespeare’s “The Tempest”: A Critical Analysis
- Metatheatre and Revenge in Shakespeare’s Hamlet and The Tempest
- Form and Disorder in The Tempest
Found this post useful? Support us on Patreon.